Electric Edger EZ III
The EZ III provides an emission-free solution for your arena’s edging needs. The powerful, yet quiet battery operated unit has a wide eight-sided cutting surface for maximum efficiency. Designed with the facility operator in mind, the EZ III brings a new level of reliability and performance to the edging process.
- 36 volt, 100 amp continuous electrical system.
- Powerful 6.5 HP (4.8 kW) electric motor at 36 volts.
- Wide 14-inch (356 mm) cut includes eight 8-sided carbide cutters, providing for a smooth cut, long-life and reduced replacement time and operating cost.
- Contoured snow chute directs snow toward center of ice, away from the boards and operator. Replaceable board guide is standard.
Electric Power Edger
The Electric Power Edger brings a corded alternative to facility operators. The powerful electric motor easily handles the unit’s 18” cutting path. The heavy duty steel plate body and runners provide stable control and ease of operation. Another emission-free solution for your arena’s edging needs.
- Powerful electric motor easily handles the power edger’s 18″ cut.
- Eight sided 1/4″ (.64 cm) thick carbide cutters that last longer and reduce replacement time and costs.
- Contoured snow chute directs snow to center of ice – - not on the boards or operator.
- Adjustable board guide is standard.
Zamboni Power Edger
The Power Edger features the largest engine in the industry. The long lasting eight-sided 18” cutters reduce replacement time and cost. Designed for maximum ease of operation, the engine and depth controls are located on the handle and the unit provides stable “wander-free” control. Gasoline or propane fuel options.
- Powerful 10.5 HP engine. Features internal counterweights to reduce vibration for long life and smooth performance.
- Wide 18 inch cut includes eight sided cutters that last longer and reduce replacement time and costs.
- Contoured snow chute directs snow to center of ice – - not on the boards or operator. Adjustable board guide is standard.